Watch for manatees, turtles and other wildlife while enjoying the beautiful tropical waters of the Jupiter coast and its surrounding areas.
END OF THE WORLD CRUISE
Book online using our premium price to guarantee your spot. Stop by the dock to see if there are spots available at a discounted rate.
- 4 Hour Private Cruise Up to 6 People
- 6 Hour Private Cruise Up to 6 People
End of the World Cruise & Guided Paddle
- Embarking from our dock at Charlie and Joes on Love Street, your group of up to 6 passengers will enjoy a leisurely 3-hour narrated sightseeing cruise past the Jupiter Lighthouse and the estates of the rich and famous on Jupiter Island en route to the Hobe Sound Wildlife Refuge and the St Lucie Inlet Preserve on the northernmost point of Jupiter Island.
- Upon arrival at the Saint Lucie Inlet Preserve, your guide will lead an easy paddle from the mother ship through a maze of shallow mangrove creeks that lead to an empty beach we call the “End of the World” because it is the only beach in South Florida where you probably won’t see anyone.
- Add a picnic lunch on board from The Tackle Box at Charlie & Joe’s!
- All skill levels welcome!
- Please call 561-501-9222 for date and time confirmation.